Getting permanently inked may not be every individual’s cup of coffee and so, many, resort to the temporary tattoos to keep up their love for getting tattooed. It was once upon a time, when one had to compromise with henna tattoo or a paperback tattoos that stayed on for just a few hours. The new age young generation tattoo lovers look for different types of tattoos each day. So, why settle for something permanent? Or with one that stays for couple of hours?
Here’s the answer – the iconic body art tattoos or the temporary spray tattoos. From tribal designs to stars, cute ribbons and even delicate butterflies to the stylish designs for the unisex, these tattoos come in a wide array of kits that you may choose from.
What are these Temporary Spray Tattoo Kits?
These are the perfect alternative to the regular permanent tattoos and stay for up to two days without getting spoilt. The process is quite simple and can be carried out in five simple steps –
- Cleanse your skin area where you would have the tattoo on and allow it to dry before you use your tattoo stencil
- The next step is to remove the backing paper from the tattoo stencil carefully and gently place it on to the skin while ensuring full adhesion.
- The kit contains a spray can. Shake it well and then spray it over the design in an across-the-board motion. You must ensure that the spray covers the design evenly.
- All your tattoo design to dry completely before the stencil is peeled off.
- You may then replace the backing onto the stencil once it is peeled off.
Depending on the size of the stencil you are using, these stencil kits can be used for applications for about 25 to 30 times.
Significant Points to remember when using temporary Spray Kits
- Protect your clothing while using these spray tattoo kits. The spray tends to pale the clothing if it happens to get on the clothes
- These temporary spray tattoos are tested in varied settings and conditions. Hence, it is safe to use and is conformed to the new European Cosmetic Products Safety Drive.
- These products are safe to use but should be used on children below 14 years under parental guidance only.
- While using these body art tattoos on your facial skin, close your eyes tightly
- With the use of alcohol wipes or soap and water, these tattoos can be removed very easily.
- The tattoo tends to stay on your skin for up to 2 days. However, you need to protect it from any kind of exposure to sun, water, oil and clothes.
- Always do a patch test and start tattooing with a small design. This way you will ensure that you do not end up getting any kind of irritation on the skin.
What are cosmetic tattoos?
These tattoos have been designed not just for fun with kids but also for the adults who are looking for a stylish yet alternative solution to the permanent tattoos. These are ideal tattoo kits that come in a huge variety of designs –
- Animal design patterns
- Varied patterns and shapes
- Tribal designs
- Letters of English language to form one’s name
- Chinese and Japanese language letters to write varied word patterns
Temporary Iconic Body Art tattoos are Safe to Use
- The niftiest thing about these transient cosmetic tattoos is the fact that they are undeniably non-permanent.
- With these transient body art tattoos on your skin, you do not need to fret about any kind of infections, pains due to use of piercing needles and unsanitary hardware
- The tattoo spray being used in these tattoos is chemically tested and has been declared to be safe to use under the European Cosmetic Products Safety Drive act.
- They can be removed very easily with water and soap. The tattoo kit also comes with “alcohol wipes” which can be used to clean the skin before and after use of the tattoos
- This process of tattoo application is cost friendly and does not require any form of surgery like that in the permanent tattoos
Using these tattoos is a very simple process and poses no risk to the skin or health of an individual. Finding these tattoos is not an arduous task. All that you need to do is to place the order online for an iconic body art tattoo kit and enjoy making a style statement each time.
By adhering to a few tips, you can go creative by designing your own tattoos using these temporary spray kits. All that you need is to be unique and continue living your passion for tattoos.